Modernizing Existing In-Unit Equipment
A Cheap Washer In An Empty Apartment Is No Bargain
Before you replace worn-out in-unit laundry equipment with newer versions of the same old top-load washers and vented dryers, take a moment to think about who your customer is and what she really needs.
We said “she” because women make most housing decisions. This matters to you because the quality of in-unit laundry matters to them. Compared to men, women own more expensive clothes in a wider variety of fabrics that require more attentive care. For them, laundry is the most important appliance in the home.
Our high efficiency front-load washers and condensing ventless dryers provide the laundry experience women are looking for. On a purely equipment basis, these appliances will cost $5 to $10 more per month than simply replacing the machines currently installed. But our solution returns so much more for your money in terms of higher resident satisfaction, lower utility and operating costs and increased profits.
Benefits for Residents
- Double the washer capacity of 24-inch top-load machines
- The same capacity as a 27-inch top-loader, but in a space-saving 24-inch machine
- 25% larger dryer drum than in vented 24-inch dryers
- More efficient drying than 27-inch machines because the washer’s high speed spin removes more moisture
- Better cleaning
- No abrasion by agitator, so clothes last longer
- More cycle selection — including gentle, hand wash, and sanitizing (essential with kids)
- Time-saving delay start
- Uses only one-sixth the detergent
Our optional Pan Stand base adds valuable leak protection and elevates the washer to a level that makes loading more convenient as well as ADA compliant.
Benefits for You
- Cuts water consumption by one-third
- Frees up 2 to 10 square feet of space, enhancing space utilization
- Saves $1,000 or more per unit in construction and installation costs
- Eliminates vent maintenance
- Lowers service costs
- Generates higher per-unit rent
Benefits Both Owners and Residents Can Enjoy
- Cuts energy consumption in half
- Makes units easier to heat and cool — because a ventless dryer requires no make-up air
- Improves indoor air quality
- Provides a clean modern appearance
Visit our Numbers section for formulas on computing energy savings.
Add it up: Higher rent plus lower construction and operating costs means our ventless laundry solutions pay for themselves — in some cases immediately —and then generate pure profit and savings month after month.