The CLS Package:
Our Turn-key Ventless Laundry Solution
The CLS Ventless Laundry Package simplifies the decision-making, reduces the risk and increases your profits in choosing and installing in-unit laundry. Only our exclusive turn-key package includes everything you need to lower both your initial and life cycle costs and to succeed in offering residents the benefits and value of today’s most advanced in-unit laundry solution.
Here’s what you get:
- 24-inch Front-load Washers – The new standard in family-sized laundry.
- Ventless Stackable Dryers – The innovative appliance that cuts construction, operating and energy costs while boosting profits.
- PanStand – The revolutionary air-floatation base that simplifies installation, dramatically reduces service costs and space requirements and provides the highest level of protection from washer leaks.
- FloodChek Hose – The only hose you can trust. Guaranteed for 20 years.
- Training, Services and Accessories – To help you and your residents make the most of their new laundry
Service and Support No One Else Can Match
The service component of our complete package begins before the sale. Any dealer can take your order and deliver machines. At CLS, our service starts with a survey of your property to determine the feasibility of in-unit laundry and the best combination of equipment for your community.
Next, we deliver the appliances and coordinate installation.
More than that, we also train your engineering staff on troubleshooting and repair. While all the machines we offer are backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty, your crew is the line of defense against unhappy residents. Our training for your engineering and leasing/sales staff can help you provide the quick response and quality service that increases rents and decreases turnover.
Because front-load washers and ventless condensing dryers work a little differently than the conventional appliances residents may have grown up with, we also offer resident training, printed wash guides, laundry scoops and high efficiency (HE) detergent samples — all to be sure that residents get the laundry results they’re after.